JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lets see how bad i can get flamed

i think they should double the fuel tax on vehicles that dont get 30 mpg or better

They already do - it's called you CONSUME more of it!

If I want to pay less, I'll go buy a more effecient vehicle. I like horsepower though.

+ they're talking about GPS monitoring device to determine how much mileage you get... Big Brother is watching (are you his friend???) :s0131:

Doesn't mean it's affordable to buy a car that gets that mileage. Why tax it if people are still buying it..? If people think it's too expensive, they buy less of it.

My car gets 12.5MPG, but I need it for more than one legitimate reason. Until I get a bike, which I'm saving for right at this very moment, I can't do anything about it.

Hence the reference to books. You see how bad it is? Screws students over, hard.

Ummmmm... nevermind, I don't want to know. :eek:
Two words..."flushable wipes". They truly are the greatest scientific achievement of our lifetime. :)

PS: The issue of hybrid car batteries being worse for the environment is a bunch of garbage. I know Rush loves to keep saying that, mostly to appease his corporate masters, but it is not based in reality. Critics love to say that the batteries will die in a few years. They kept saying that when the first cars appeared and have been completely wrong. The batteries are testing to life spans of 100,000-200,000 miles...not 10,000-20,000 as critics first claimed. That is longer than most cars stay on the road. Plus, the cars use nickle-hydride batteries. These batteries are 100% recyclable. In fact, not a single part of them is wasted. Toyota even pays $200 bounties on worn out or defective batteries.

LOL... how about taxing mental masturbation, and verbal diarrhea... its a win-win... most of the politicians would STHU if THEY had to pay. I mean after all, they orally spew more methane than all the world's cattle do with all their BS!! ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top