JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As state governments become starved for cash they surely will push many incidental taxes rather than shrink departments and services offered. I expect SIN TAX to be proffered for beer, wine, booze, tobacco, hunting and fishing license cost increases, camping fees....... you get the idea. So, I offer we define the sins to tax! Take your best shot ;)

PDXJohann says; adultery = $1,000

(and leave my beer alone!):p

Tax the entirety of the education system.
Oh wait, books are already more expensive than they have ever been.
Awesome... I feel like I puke up the cool-aid just to drink it again.

lets see how bad i can get flamed

i think they should double the fuel tax on vehicles that dont get 30 mpg or better

They already do - it's called you CONSUME more of it!

If I want to pay less, I'll go buy a more effecient vehicle. I like horsepower though.

+ they're talking about GPS monitoring device to determine how much mileage you get... Big Brother is watching (are you his friend???) :s0131:

Hybrid Tax - for having lead-acid batteries that destroy the environment and give a false sense of doing the right thing

Not to mention the increased costs for hazmat cleanup and rescue when they are involved in spontaneous vehicular connection and dismantlement.

lets see how bad i can get flamed

i think they should double the fuel tax on vehicles that dont get 30 mpg or better

Actually... to be "fair" (and isn't that what it is all about REALLY) all the hybrids should be paying triple to quadruple the fuel tax that "normal" vehicles pay due to the fact that they use far less of it per mile. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top