JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PPE is VERY important when using it. Long sleeved clothes and a full coverage mask is important. If hit somewhere without protection, you'll probably bleed (slightly). One of the most fun training tools I've ever used. Much better than paintball.

good stuff and it stings and can draw blood, the ones we had were dirty and weapon would jam
here and there during a exchange of fire , clear weapon get back in fight or get hit making a great force on force training, we had them for handgun/sidearm and rifle M16/M4 I felt it was good realistic training, way better then paint ball,

best way to reinforce basic fundamentals, force on force, etc. I have used it and still use it for training frequently. not very accurate at distances but its the ultimate tool for any type of urban operations IE room clearing, PSD or anything that requires shooting in close proximity.
another good ammo is UTM, similar to simunitions

both require good eye PPE as a minimum. want to stop the john wayne BS in training like you get with MILES or other laser engagement systems. use simuntions or UTM.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top