JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He runs a channel on Connecting Consciousness addressing this up-to-date election topic. He seems to be describing the elements of an overt over through of the US Government via the current election. Critical to us all are our gun rights which could perish if the government goes left. He has some details of the leftist players, but is also vague. He seems lucid. Trump stands to protect our second amendment rights while the left wants to take those away. If you can locate his channel, I tried to bring over the link; but was blocked from doing so; maybe you have an impression of his political analysis of our current events and the questions surrounding the validity of the controversy surrounding 11/3/2020. He seem very intelligent. He broadcasts from England. Any impressions????

He makes some pretty remarkable claims but does it with a believable demeaner. What do you make of this?

EDIT:
After reading this I don't consider him a reliable source:
Simon Parkes is a life long experiencer of aliens, shadow people, elementals and ufo's, these include Mantid (Mantis) beings, Draconis Reptilian, Feline, small and tall Grey creatures, Crystalline beings and other creatures that can't be identified. Simon was an elected Politician and served a full term of office.
Kind of makes the "My mom was in MI5" claim hard to believe.

Last Edited:
My buddy, a well-connected Crystalline-Being, tells me that, "most of the reputable Elementals, all of the Tall Grey Creatures, and most Mantids (when they're sober) think Simon Park is full of Bantha poodoo."
Even Yoda (a guy that wouldn't say shyt even if his mouth was full of it) tells me, "Famous he is, for never buying a round at the Star Wars Cantina, he's always bumming smokes and gas money he does, plus, his monthly child-support payments he's always late/short with, hmmm, to Jar Jar Bink's sister...yeesss, a big, stupid a55, is he!"

disclaimer:
- Don't get your breech cloth in a bind , it's just my opinion...oh... and to be honest, I really haven't actually visited with Yoda in years.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top