Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Simmons 4x32 22 mag rimfire scope BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE almost 1/2 off

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Ranger Mac, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Ranger Mac

Ranger Mac Wa Member

These are going for $39.99 plus tax at walmart and $34.99 plus shipping on SWFA.com

Description: The Simmons 22 Mag is the most popular scope for rimfire rifles. With TrueZero adjustment system and Quick Target Acquisition eyepiece with 4-inch eye relief, the 22 Mag delivers unparalleled performance. It is built with a 1" tube and fully-coated lenses and features 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments and is calibrated to be parallax-free at 50 yards for rimfire shooters.

•High-quality optical glass and fully coated optics deliver bright, sharp images
    •HydroShield lens coating helps maintain a clear sight picture regardless of weather conditions
    •SureGrip rubber surfaces make the 22 MAG one of the easiest scopes to adjust under any shooting conditions
    •Supplied with rings
    •Black matte finish

scope.jpg

I think $25 is fair with no taxes new in the original packaging.

Let me know if you are interested, or let me know if you have something to trade. Looking for MAGPUL angled forend grip, maybe towards a nice tripod like harris folding for AR or for BOLT gun. what do you have?

2. mjn

mjn Tri-Cities, Wa Active Member

Dangit... too bad it isn't silver.....

3. Ranger Mac

Ranger Mac Wa Member

just sold my 10/22 with a silver 3-9x32 AO simmons. good scopes. fully coated lenses and comes with the rings

4. rickram

rickram Yakima Valley New Member

• where in wa are u located

5. Ranger Mac

Ranger Mac Wa Member

Tacoma