1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Silverton Oregon Pawn shop

Discussion in 'Firearm Business Discussion & Reviews' started by ccso49274, Mar 11, 2013.

1. ccso49274

ccso49274 Salem, Oregon Member

Went to Silver Falls Pawn LLC for the first time. It's located in Silverton Oregon. It doesn't really look like a pawn shop inside it sells mostly gun stuff. The owner in there is a nice guy. Told him what I was looking for and though it was an allocated gun, he gave me the price for it which was $300 less than anywhere else I have ever seen it. I'll for sure go back to him when the gun comes in.

Here's a link with their information.

2. Bajakiter

Bajakiter Salem New Member

I have to agree, big props to Silver Falls. Good guy to deal with and fair prices to boot!
  3. osterr1999

osterr1999 Silverton, OR Active Member

I have had great experiences there as well. Did a few transfers and purchased a few guns from him. Prices are great and he is a nice guy. Just be aware that if Aaron isn't there, the other employees don't know nearly as much about guns.
  4. Modeler

Modeler Ketchikan, Alaska Soccer Fan

I was just in there today, I was working my way home from Portland and stopping in at gun shops along the way to look for a few obscure items. Saw a used Marlin Papoose on the wall, while I was looking it over the guy at the counter mentioned they had a 10/22 takedown as well. I made an impulse purchase and walked out the door with it.

Bonus: out of curiosity I stopped by my local Bi-Mart afterward to check their price. The identical stainless 10/22 takedown was $10 more at Bi-Mart. That's right, Silver Falls Pawn's sticker price beat Bi-Mart by $10!