JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to Silver Falls Pawn LLC for the first time. It's located in Silverton Oregon. It doesn't really look like a pawn shop inside it sells mostly gun stuff. The owner in there is a nice guy. Told him what I was looking for and though it was an allocated gun, he gave me the price for it which was $300 less than anywhere else I have ever seen it. I'll for sure go back to him when the gun comes in.

Here's a link with their information.

<broken link removed>

I have had great experiences there as well. Did a few transfers and purchased a few guns from him. Prices are great and he is a nice guy. Just be aware that if Aaron isn't there, the other employees don't know nearly as much about guns.

I was just in there today, I was working my way home from Portland and stopping in at gun shops along the way to look for a few obscure items. Saw a used Marlin Papoose on the wall, while I was looking it over the guy at the counter mentioned they had a 10/22 takedown as well. I made an impulse purchase and walked out the door with it.

Bonus: out of curiosity I stopped by my local Bi-Mart afterward to check their price. The identical stainless 10/22 takedown was $10 more at Bi-Mart. That's right, Silver Falls Pawn's sticker price beat Bi-Mart by $10!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top