JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Republic Metals Company-minted investment-grade bullion, .999 pure, in one troy-ounce rounds.

PRICE REDUCED: $20.00 per round.

Call Jerry at 360-356-1385, or

[email protected]

Silver for sale 1.jpg silver for sale 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've been a silver-stacker off and on for about 5 years and right now I can't figure out why the actual spot price for silver is not keeping pace with the high premiums. Usually it's around a dollar over spot for generic rounds and about $3-5 over spot for silver eagles and the like. If there is such high demand for the silver right now, why isn't the spot price matching the going rate?

I've been a silver-stacker off and on for about 5 years and right now I can't figure out why the actual spot price for silver is not keeping pace with the high premiums. Usually it's around a dollar over spot for generic rounds and about $3-5 over spot for silver eagles and the like. If there is such high demand for the silver right now, why isn't the spot price matching the going rate?
You're comparing two totally different markets: The global spot price (dependent on the amount of silver used in manufacturing, etc.), and the local, physical market (gun shows, flea markets, ads, coin stores, etc.) where the crowd is affected by totally different sets of psychology.

Tell you what: I'll drop my price by one dollar. I'm not in a hurry to move this last 20-round sleeve.

Please don't misunderstand, I was not attempting to get you to drop your price...I'm not actually in the market at the moment. I was genuinely interested in the reason for such a spread between spot and the going price. You're actually slightly lower than APMEX and other online sources. I started watching the market when this big scare started and saw that spot went down around $13 so I considered buying in again. Then I saw premiums go way up overnight. I guess I didn't understand what drives spot prices and that it doesn't necessarily reflect street prices. Anyway GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top