JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I won't pretend. I'm a proud responsible gun owner. We don't need to repeat these old jokes or spew bits and pieces of the constitution as catch phrases on social media. We need to be proactive, displaying strength, intelligence, and solidarity in a civilized legal manor. We need someone to collectively speak for us as one. Someone famous enough to be heard by the masses and coordinate joint civil and legal action. They won't listen to any of us one at a time . Your opinion doesn't matter to anyone if you won't express it. They may not count your vote but you're heard and that matters.
It would be nice if our spokes person could be the law. Waiting for an entertatainer is going to be a long wait. Will Smith can assault someone live on TV. Play a sniper or other movies with guns but as long as he toes the line all is forgiven. I saw he has some new production being released. Chris Pratt wears a Jesus shirt and the left call him Hitler. We get a few B-C list conservatives that speaks up in an echo chamber (Fox, internet) and the mainstream cancels them.

Hey, maybe we're sick of it? Lies on top of lies, and we're supposed to be civil? Maybe we should have had a nice civilized sit-down and discussed the issues with Japan on Dec 9, 1941? Had a sit-down with Adolf Hitler after he moved the Jews into the ghettos?
Eff th
What is December 9th ? Pearl Harbor was bombed in the seventh. The United States declared war on Japan the eighth. Germany declared war on us 3 days later on the 11th with the first victory in a major engagement coming six month later.
Most of your comments are rude and confrontational. I'm talking about treating members of this group with a little more respect. You're spouting off stupid bubblegum about Hitler. I thought the ultimate goal of the 2A community was freedom yours appears to be conflict.

So where do you draw the line? 10 issues? 20 issues? 50 issues? Just curious.
Very well put. I doubt any of my close friends and I would agree on everything. We sure as hell do believe we don't want to be part of a Caste system here though. For people who are all in on stuff like that? They are not going to be having anything to do with me, and that's great to me. If they support or even just wish to ignore the people who loot, burn, and attack people in the name of "protest"? They can go hang out with them, I want nothing to do with them even if they should happen to be related to me.

So where do you draw the line? 10 issues? 20 issues? 50 issues? Just curious.
Life and relationships are more nuanced than that and you damn well know it.

Anyway, I'm not going to play this game with you. You aren't going to change my mind, I'm not interested in changing yours. We'll just have to disagree and move on.

But, maybe we can still be friends?

If not, this link will help you out.

There are two friends I dropped over the last two years. One was glorifying Antfa violence and the other was condemning any guns outside of what he had. "They just aren't necessary, blah, blah". If either had a real life emergency of course I'd help. But their flip in ideology I can do without.

Irony is, one was a self admitted pacifist. The other made imitation sci-fi guns as a side hustle.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top