JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I'll put it this way. Those supposed loved ones are, basically, telling you they don't trust you. They don't believe in you. They do not respect you or your beliefs. They are like liars and thieves. Once someone has lied to you, or stolen from you, they can never be trusted again. They would kick you while you are down.

That's pretty much where we're at now.
So in order to love someone, you have to vote and believe in the same politics they do?

So in order to love someone, you have to vote and believe in the same politics they do?
Can you continue to love someone who steals from you when you have you back turned? Could you love someone who sneaks away and sleeps with other men/women?

It's not politics. It's about freedom and rights. Our enumerated freedoms in this country are supposed to be guaranteed. Scum politicians have lied to the people, and stolen from the people while they prosper.

Can you continue to love someone who steals from you when you have you back turned? Could you love someone who sneaks away and sleeps with other men/women?

It's not politics. It's about freedom and rights. Our enumerated freedoms in this country are supposed to be guaranteed. Scum politicians have lied to the people, and stolen from the people while they prosper.
When it comes to my Constitutional Rights.
There is no middle ground. It goes beyond being a gun owner. It's the flipping Constitution they are attacking.
The document that has given us our way of life. It may not be perfect but the way people flock to this country i would say it is as close as it comes to perfection in this world.
This country has already had one Civil War. And there is nothing civil about Civil War.

I find, at the heart of them, most people are generally good and try to do good things. Some may feel, for any number of reasons, that controlling guns is the best way to save lives based on their perception of the world through the lens of what they are told by the main stream media or other people they trust. Does that mean that I cease to care about the person or their importance in my life? Some people you can have discussions with and others are not as open minded so there may be an opportunity to change a mind or not. Regardless of if I can change their minds, I'm not going to write off my family or long time friends because of their individual beliefs. Some things are more important than physical belongings and human relationships are one.

We only get one time around on this planet (my beliefs), so live it as you see fit. I think you're going to close too many doors and reduce your overall enjoyment of life if you let your differences get in the way. Just my opinion.

I don't own any guns, all of guns were lost in a tragic boating accident.
I won't pretend. I'm a proud responsible gun owner. We don't need to repeat these old jokes or spew bits and pieces of the constitution as catch phrases on social media. We need to be proactive, displaying strength, intelligence, and solidarity in a civilized legal manor. We need someone to collectively speak for us as one. Someone famous enough to be heard by the masses and coordinate joint civil and legal action. They won't listen to any of us one at a time . Your opinion doesn't matter to anyone if you won't express it. They may not count your vote but you're heard and that matters.

Not for me for most things. If they believe I should no longer have freedom? That I should be part of a Caste system? Then no, they are on their own. There is a huge difference to me between which candidate is better and those who openly support taking away the freedom we have here because they want others to control their lives for them. They can have that if they want. I want freedom to make my own choices in life. I will also live with the consequences of doing stupid stuff. Those who want to lose freedom do so because they are promised they will be taken care of and no stupid stuff they do will effect them. Too high a price for me but they are free to seek out servitude :s0092:

I think many new and old gun owners voted for measure 114 or didn't vote. It's because they already have their guns. Many are silent and don't want to get chewed out by pro-gunners. Example, one friend, a new gunowner told me that he voted for it because it will make the streets safer. And it's too easy to buy a gun.
If you believe that, take a meatcleaver and cut your own Johnson off because there are too many rapists on the streets. Same fallacious logic...

EDIT for clarity, this message is directed NOT at ktgee but at the people ktgee describes.

Last Edited:
If you believe that, take a meatcleaver and cut your own Johnson off because there are too many rapists on the streets. Same fallacious logic...
You can't even discuss the issues on the internet without vulgar language, threats, accusations, name calling, or wishing harm on others that don't agree with you. We certainly don't need nor want people of this caliber to be associated with the gun community. If you can't be civil here among like-minded individuals you are what fuels politicians who believe the American public isn't mature, or responsible enough to make their own decisions. If you're not intentionally sabotaging the cause, stop. We don't have to be soul mates to come together for a common goal. We should however handle ourselves better because of the stigma that comes with carrying a gun.

You can't even discuss the issues on the internet without vulgar language, threats, accusations, name calling, or wishing harm on others that don't agree with you. We certainly don't need nor want people of this caliber to be associated with the gun community. If you can't be civil here among like-minded individuals you are what fuels politicians who believe the American public isn't mature, or responsible enough to make their own decisions. If you're not intentionally sabotaging the cause, stop. We don't have to be soul mates to come together for a common goal. We should however handle ourselves better because of the stigma that comes with carrying a gun.
Hey, maybe we're sick of it? Lies on top of lies, and we're supposed to be civil? Maybe we should have had a nice civilized sit-down and discussed the issues with Japan on Dec 9, 1941? Had a sit-down with Adolf Hitler after he moved the Jews into the ghettos?
Eff that.

Hey, maybe we're sick of it? Lies on top of lies, and we're supposed to be civil? Maybe we should have had a nice civilized sit-down and discussed the issues with Japan on Dec 9, 1941? Had a sit-down with Adolf Hitler after he moved the Jews into the ghettos?
Eff that.
I agree. I threaten everyone now.

I find, at the heart of them, most people are generally good and try to do good things. Some may feel, for any number of reasons, that controlling guns is the best way to save lives based on their perception of the world through the lens of what they are told by the main stream media or other people they trust. Does that mean that I cease to care about the person or their importance in my life? Some people you can have discussions with and others are not as open minded so there may be an opportunity to change a mind or not. Regardless of if I can change their minds, I'm not going to write off my family or long time friends because of their individual beliefs. Some things are more important than physical belongings and human relationships are one.

We only get one time around on this planet (my beliefs), so live it as you see fit. I think you're going to close too many doors and reduce your overall enjoyment of life if you let your differences get in the way. Just my opinion.
Well put sir. thought out and intelligent conveyed
Eff that.
If you can't even be civil in a room full of like minded people

Funny how this guy wasn't offended when Rush Limbaugh made that exact comparison THIRTY years ago... and I quote "banning guns to stop criminal shootings is like banning penises to stop rape."

My prior post edited for clarity with apologies to @ktgee .

Eff that.
Civility is for civil people. There is NOTHING civil about Cultural Marxists or wannabe Great Leap Forward-ers...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top