JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can't just pick one up from Tom as the line up for tooling up on your build is about 1-2 years. So if you can find one new or used and on the shelf that would be the quickest. As far as I'm aware, Tom is still rolling these out. Generally he handles 3 orders at a time then over a few months constructs per the customer's specs.

Anyone know if these are still available? @coctailer was talking them up years ago and I've wanted one ever since :D

They are still available. After putting my name on Tom's build list, he let me know last July or August my turn was up, and I just picked up the rifle last weekend. As others have commented, Tom's work is top notch! Looking forward to a chance to get out to the range with it.

Mine is walnut and blued. seeing that Midway had composite Ruger stocks for $59 I ordered one last week and will cut and inlet that as my second stock.

congratulations on becoming a Silent Destroyer team member!

i REALLYREALLYWANTEDONE in 2005. i saved all of Al Pauson's articles and books and decided on a Denall rifle but couldn't afford one

When Ruger announced discontinuation I panicked and drove 100 miles to get one. Still, it sat in the safe another 5 years. Realizing Tom wasn't getting any younger and I just barely could afford his asking price, I asked him to save me a place in line. By the time I had the notorious Silent Destroyer in my hands, 8 years had gone by since thought "ah GOTS tuh git me wunna these!".

Last Edited:
I first met Tom about 20-25 years ago at a gun show where he was a vendor. Back then, he used to bring a Silent Destroyer for display. I always wanted one, but for a variety of reasons, only started the process a couple years ago when I purchased a donor rifle and contacted Tom about getting on his build list.

Joe, my Dad and I are enjoying the S&W 4506 .45 ACP I picked up from you a while back. Sometime when we can get together after things settle down, you can get behind the trigger of the SD and give it a go. I need to get busy loading up some ammo to feed it!

Super neat-o.

I'm working on something similar. A threaded Ruger 77/44 is in place. Now just waiting for Los Federales to approve the 46 silencer for said. :D

That is a good way to go and more versatile as you can move the suppressor to various other guns. This is my first integral, all my other suppressors thread on the muzzle.

I've heard the integral suppressed 77/44s are quite effective given the design and suppressor volume. Looking forward to finding out!

.44 Mag T/C Encore with a hybrid suppressor, 300 gr loads at 1050 fps quite enough to shoot moles in the back yard with it. DCLI0H8.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top