JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Summer Kickoff Promotion - SilencerCo

HOW TO QUALIFY:
Customers are eligible to receive a FREE Warlock, Spectre or Octane with the following qualifying serialized purchase:

– $700 Serialized Purchase Qualifies Customer to receive a free Warlock/Spectre
– $800 Serialized Purchase Qualifies Customer to receive a free Octane 45/9 or 45K

Consumer must make qualifying purchase between JUNE 15 – JULY 15 in order to qualify for the free suppressor.

Consumer must submit proof of purchase (must be a dated receipt – invoice alone does not qualify) by JULY 30, 2018 that includes date of purchase, items and/or quantities purchased, total dollar amount purchased, serial number for suppressor purchased.

When registering the serialized product at www.silencerco.com/register, the customer must identify which SilencerCo Dealer they would like their free suppressor shipped to.

Customers are responsible for purchasing their tax stamp(s).

Thank you for posting this.
I have been considering my first suppressor purchase, and the concept of ordering an Octane 45 and getting a free Octane 9 might be too good to pass up. i might have to call either Rainier Arms or Silencershop to figure out how to process it, since the way I read the promo, it has to be for a serial numbered unit that is in stock at someone's store, locally.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top