JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tried to get onto Silencerco's online store to buy accessories but couldn't. Sent a message and got the following from them.

Good morning,

Thank you for your email regarding our web store. We do apologize for the error, however our store is temporarily down. Our web store host was Shopify, and they have gone heavily anti-2A. They shut down our web store last week, and we are working hard to get back up with a new system. We will be keeping everyone updated via our social media, and hope to be back up shortly.

Thank you again, have a great day,

The left strikes again!!

I feel that the next couple years will be battled online.

It makes me think about all the brick and mortar stores that closed because they couldn't compete with the online conglomerate that we created.

Now the online conglomerate will be forced out because the web is run by political hack monopolies.

I feel that the next couple years will be battled online.

It makes me think about all the brick and mortar stores that closed because they couldn't compete with the online conglomerate that we created.

Now the online conglomerate will be forced out because the web is run by political hack monopolies.
I'm sure you are correct, but had to laugh. Just got a catalog from someone-who-shall-remain-unnamed with a tag on the bottom of the cover that read "Find Us on Facebook"!! Kinda like a staked goat I'm thinking!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top