JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@IronMonster's quote, "Things designed to do everything do nothing well" is an adage akin to "Jack of all trades, master of none." Of course there are exceptions to these, but I think we have all experienced examples of such common wisdom.

Ok another question for you guys that have silencers. Do the silencers change the recoil of a gun? Make it worse, better or the same.
Just want to know more for knowledge.

Muzzle brakes minimize recoil the most. If you put a sound direction baffle on the muzzle brake, your recoil will increase. You will experience recoil reduction with a suppressor, but not as much as a brake.
I don't have one, but some suppressors will change your POI. I would think most do, and have read a few posts about some that do not. YMMV.

And for the record when I made that statement it was simply a comment, it was not commentary about the Hybrid suppressor.

I still say it holds true, it can't possibly be the best suppressor for each of its intended hosts. It simply can't. That would violate the laws of physics. Does it do a reasonable job? Im sure it does, but as I said previously it still has to be a compromise for either size or efficiency to other products designed specifically for a particular host.
thats why i bought it. to do a reasonable job for multiple calibers. not expecting it to be the best can for every gun i got.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top