JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 10 suppressors, none of them came with any "adapters". (Some come with a muzzle device if they are intended to mount that way)

It would be stupid to include every possible adapter you could use on a can like this because it would take 15 or something and most folks would only use two or three.

That's why they sell such things separate, so you can just pay for what you need

It doesn't specify if you have to buy the parts for each "caliber" separately or if it has all the "adapters" included.

All the adapters are never included... Its going to come with the same things all Hybrids come with. The silencer, the 45cal endcap, and the 5/8x24 direct thread mount. All other accessories are extra.

holy crap! i spent 750 for mine. anticipating picking it up in the next week or so. gonna buy a couple end caps and a couple pistons.

my question is that they make a 9mm and 7.62 end cap and i am wondering how that 9mm performs(noise wise) when shooting 30cal through it. 300blk subs to be specific.

This whole "adapter" thing is a little wonky. In the case of the Hybrid there are in fact adapters required to use it across various platforms. Most cans are either direct thread or quick detach, both intended for a specific caliber and thread configuration.

If you go buy a 22 can there should be no adapters involved. If you go buy a .45 pistol can it will come ready to screw on the most common.45 thread pitch. Same with any other direct thread can for any particular caliber.

This notion you need a pile of adapters is specifically about a cross platform multi caliber can like the hybrid

This whole "adapter" thing is a little wonky. In the case of the Hybrid there are in fact adapters required to use it across various platforms. Most cans are either direct thread or quick detach, both intended for a specific caliber and thread configuration.

If you go buy a 22 can there should be no adapters involved. If you go buy a .45 pistol can it will come ready to screw on the most common.45 thread pitch. Same with any other direct thread can for any particular caliber.

This notion you need a pile of adapters is specifically about a cross platform multi caliber can like the hybrid

They aren't "adapters", just methods of attachment. It comes with one direct thread mount in 5/8x24. You have the option to ad the ASR quick detach system, or a booster assembly with piston for pistol use. A few referenced them as "adapters", just a loose term really...

They aren't "adapters", just methods of attachment. It comes with one direct thread mount in 5/8x24. You have the option to ad the ASR quick detach system, or a booster assembly with piston for pistol use. A few referenced them as "adapters", just a loose term really...
That is why in my post adapters is in quotation marks and why I explained adapters are not typically something you associate with suppressors

I am hoping to get one in the near future. Is it better to buy one specifically for a pistol or are the universal ones just as good?

I would think but what do I know:confused: that a suppressor designed specifically for a certain caliber would be better.

I am hoping to get one in the near future. Is it better to buy one specifically for a pistol or are the universal ones just as good?

I would think but what do I know:confused: that a suppressor designed specifically for a certain caliber would be better.

One specific to caliber is going to most likely be the best size/sound reduction possible, however size matters so like in the case of a 7.62 can used on a 5.56 it might actually be quieter than a 5.56 can because of the increase in baffle volume

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top