JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went to an all suppressed event Saturday to sample various brands and types of cans. Fired a 308 with the new SiCo EVO on the business end. Used Core-Lokt 308 suppressed ammo and it was fantastic!! I have other 30 cal cans but this was the quietest by all of them. Priced in the mid $600s + stamp

Well we are dying with anticipation, did you buy one?

Was this the silence in the capital event? I think that is what it was being called by Dead Air and SilencerShop.
Yes I did buy one and am calling Capitol Armory tomorrow to do the final eform paperwork. Have a paper form4 in jail and another eform4 in the system now. Hope things do speed up. Can't get too much worse.

Yes, the event was put on by Capitol Armory and about 8-10 of their vendors. They supplied weapons and ammo and every weapon had a suppressor on it. No charge to enter or shoot, just for the food.

I saw you were in Texas and it triggered my memory on all the emails I was getting on this event. Made me seriously consider getting a plane ticket out to Texas for some BBQ and quiet guns.

I saw you were in Texas and it triggered my memory on all the emails I was getting on this event. Made me seriously consider getting a plane ticket out to Texas for some BBQ and quiet guns.
Moved to TX last year from Beaverton. Had seen this event advertised a few years ago and told myself that that would be fun. I now live about 40 miles down the freeway from the event site. It was fun, probably 500-700 +/- people in attendence. I went early ,shot early, and spent too much $$. I do wish that CA had spread out the buying tents to give more room for more people. When 4 people together spread along a table there isn't much room for others.

But I am a customer of CA anyway. Have my paperwork, pictures and fingerprints on file with them already. Chose the can, paid my $$ and they DocuSigned me all of the paperwork on Monday morning. Done.

Yep, CA and SS have their act together. I have purchased a few items from CA and been impressed. I would have never guessed how small their retail section is at their store front. Same goes for SS.

So maybe eforms really aren't any faster in practice? That's a shame if true
It'll get better. People just got too excited thinking that 30 day turnarounds were gonna happen immediately. It really comes down to the processes the fed uses and just how many examiners they are throwing at the forms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top