JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 5/8x24 Brake, but really want a flash hider for my 300bo Pistol instead.
Anybody wanna trade?
I also have 1/2x28 Hider I'd trade for same in 5/8x24
Other ASR/Silencerco Hybrid accessories you have let me know.
Pistons, end caps, direct thread....
Thanks!
20D71632-31CC-4355-8E98-28153727AB14.jpeg
A00AC254-B822-40DD-82AF-AA36565E1B1D.jpeg

I had one of those Hybrid 46s on order but the payment processing didn't make the deadline for the promotion and the window closed.

So I went ahead and ordered 2 Rugged Obsidians; one in 9mm and one in 45ACP. I think the SlicencerCo Octane/Osprey thread devices work for those, but I can't remember if the Hybrid parts work.

I will eventually be in the market for direct thread adapters for the Obsidians, in both 1/2x28 and 5/8x24. Both my cans are coming with pistons and isolators, but I think direct thread adapters will be cleaner. Are you selling either direct thread adapter?

Then again, 3 lug would probably be the best, but I don't plan on running more than firearm that doesn't need a nielsen device.

I had one of those Hybrid 46s on order but the payment processing didn't make the deadline for the promotion and the window closed.

So I went ahead and ordered 2 Rugged Obsidians; one in 9mm and one in 45ACP. I think the SlicencerCo Octane/Osprey thread devices work for those, but I can't remember if the Hybrid parts work.

I will eventually be in the market for direct thread adapters for the Obsidians, in both 1/2x28 and 5/8x24. Both my cans are coming with pistons and isolators, but I think direct thread adapters will be cleaner. Are you selling either direct thread adapter?

Then again, 3 lug would probably be the best, but I don't plan on running more than firearm that doesn't need a nielsen device.
Nope.. not selling anything that bottom pic was just brighter than the one of the muzzle devices... I'd like a 1/2 direct thread myself.

Nope.. not selling anything that bottom pic was just brighter than the one of the muzzle devices... I'd like a 1/2 direct thread myself.
before i went asr, i used an ebay 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 thread adapter with my direct thread 5/8x24 hybrid mount. i had a 5/8x24 brake(that i had on hand) loosely threaded to my 5.56 to protect the threads more or less when it was in the safe

im now all ASRon my rifles.

before i went asr, i used an ebay 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 thread adapter with my direct thread 5/8x24 hybrid mount. i had a 5/8x24 brake(that i had on hand) loosely threaded to my 5.56 to protect the threads more or less when it was in the safe

im now all ASRon my rifles.
All ASR is the goal now that I have the mount.
Would like a direct thread for when I shoot other people's rifles with it at the range etc.

I have a plethora of extra asr accessories. I don't think I have a .308 FH though. Have at least one extra ASR mount (can-side), many 5.56 FHs and Brakes. At least a couple of .308 brakes. I have an extra piston I believe its for HK 9mm too... I have been looking for a fellow sico owner to offload them to. I have just decided to dedicate my 2 cans to more permanent hosts.

I have a plethora of extra asr accessories. I don't think I have a .308 FH though. Have at least one extra ASR mount (can-side), many 5.56 FHs and Brakes. At least a couple of .308 brakes. I have an extra piston I believe its for HK 9mm too... I have been looking for a fellow sico owner to offload them to. I have just decided to dedicate my 2 cans to more permanent hosts.
Happen to have a Charlie direct thread?

ASR also come in a stubby

Class 3 Machining Morgan will bore out and retread the 1/2-28 to what ever you want. I needed a 9/16 -24, looked for a year. Could not find one, so I had Morgan make one.

It's a option

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top