JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

I just bought a S&W m&p 9mm with a threaded barrel and I'm wondering where I can get a good suppressor/silencer for a decent price.

Any help is appreciated!!:)

Thank you

Jesse.

Curt's in Milwaukie. Hillary there will help you with your paperwork. Best local pricing on AAC.

See the thread on here for setting up a trust, it is easy.

Paradox; do you by chance have a video of your m&p with and without the silence that I could watch:) that way I get a better idea of how that specific model will sound with my gun?

Burt; where is curts in Milwaukie?

You might give consideration to getting a .45 silencer with an adapter to 9 mm. If you later choose to get a threaded .45 you'll already have the gear to silence it. Of course the cost goes up a bit, and the weight of the bigger can could affect the function on your 9. You'd need to work with your vendor to get it right. Good luck either way.

This right here is a good start!

I have done nfa with outstanding results from these retailers.......................I have also done business with several other dealers in the area and I cannot recommend them but I also wont bash them on this forum

andrew at ortwien <broken link removed>
jason at jc weaponry JC Weaponry - Vancouver, WA
scott at fortmoe Fort Moe Arms - LLC... Tactical and Home Defense firearms along with Suppressors and other NFA items.
Goldie at Tornado Tornado Technologies - Home page

I'm a bit of a softy for our Forum Sponsors and always encourage members to give them serious consideration...those sponsors who just happen to be in your general neighborhood are Andrew at Ortwein International or DOA at OKII Guns Class III. Forgive me if I've overlooked or not mentioned others - these two are individuals I've had contact and/or dealings with. We also have another sponsor who is a bit further from you but he is a joy to do business with and that is Jack at Dan Dee Sales.

I'm a bit of a softy for our Forum Sponsors and always encourage members to give them serious consideration...those sponsors who just happen to be in your general neighborhood are Andrew at Ortwein International or DOA at OKII Guns Class III. Forgive me if I've overlooked or not mentioned others - these two are individuals I've had contact and/or dealings with. We also have another sponsor who is a bit further from you but he is a joy to do business with and that is Jack at Dan Dee Sales.

Andrew at Ortwein is a stand-up guy.

Jack at Dan Dee is great to deal with as well. I just wish he would get that Silencero Sparrow back in stock so I could buy it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top