JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
From Top:
Tactical Innovations Tac65 Flame $289
Tactical Innovations Stratus $259
Tactical Solutions Cascade .22 $299
Gemtech Outback II $299SOLD
Lauer Predator .22 $159SOLD
Gemtech HVT 7.62 NATO $599SOLD
YHM Phantom 7.62 NATO $425SOLD
Hairtrigger Firearms 5.56 $299 SOLD

DSC01124.jpg

Just added:

YHM Wraith XL in 9mm......$429SOLD

Comes with QD flash hider for your 9mm assault rifle or machine gun. Full-auto rated.

DSC01127.jpg

Found one more in the back of the closet:

YHM Phantom 5.56QD. Comes with QD flash hider. Full auto rated with lifetime warranty.
MSRP is $535............Your price $435SOLD

DSC01178.jpg

You would have to fill out a Form 4 in duplicate with 2 sets of fingerprint cards, and passport photos

I thought all you needed was a revocable living trust, fill out a form 4, and pay the $200 tax stamp on top of the price of the suppressor? Perhaps I'm wrong, but if not, I am interested in the predator.

I thought all you needed was a revocable living trust, fill out a form 4, and pay the $200 tax stamp on top of the price of the suppressor? Perhaps I'm wrong, but if not, I am interested in the predator.

That is what you guys up north have to do since the Sheriffs up there don't sign off on form 4s.

The ones down here by Oregon have no problem signing.

You are correct though. WA residents that live in counties that have Sheriffs that don't like NFA stuff have to form a trust or, if they are a business owner, the business can buy the silencer.

Can an oregon buyer buy direct from you or do we have to go through an in state dealer?

also do you have the 7.62 qd? and what is the price on that??
K

You can buy it from me and I will need to be transferred through an OR NFA dealer.

Oregon Research Labs can do the transfer for you since you are in St Helens.

They are in Vernonia.

I would have to special order a QD can

Does the YHM 7.62 come with a flash supressor, for 7.62. And if so, what thread? Would it work on a Fal 9/16 thread? Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top