JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A silencer construction class is tentatively scheduled for Saturday August 25, 10 am to 4 pm in the classroom at the Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club at 4900 Seabeck Highway NW, Bremerton. Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club

The goal of this class is for the student to learn how to properly fill out the ATF form 1 and learn how to make a simple but effective silencer consisting of cone or K baffles. The class will consist of filling out the tax stamp application, basic silencer design and a demonstration of making parts on a lathe. After the class we will shoot some suppressed firearms on the rifle line.

I need between 5 and 10 students for the class. Cost for the class is $20 per student. There is an additional $15 charge for use of the rifle line by KRRC guests. Please call or e-mail me to reserve a spot.

Randy Bragge
[email protected]
(360) 440-5889

I have 12 students for the class and cannot accept any more at this time. I will have another class in September if there are more people interested.

Ranb

Do you offer a second part to the class after the ATF forms are approved so students could turn out their own suppresors on a lathe under experienced supervision?

Each part takes about an hour to make, so it would take too long in a classroom setting to actually make a complete silencer. If you do not live too far away from me in Belfair, you can make the parts on my lathe while I watch and help out. A 22lr silencer can be completed in about 12 hours. You just take the parts home with you at the end of each day. PM me if you are interested.

Randy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads