JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have 4 suppressors that I don't need anymore, so I am selling them at a huge discount.
If you have been thinking of getting into the NFA game this is your chance.

From top to bottom:
1) NEW YHM Phantom 7.62 NATO thread mount MSRP $620 SALE $499

2) USED (100 rounds) YHM Phantom Quick Disconnect 5.56 NATO with Phantom Flash Hider QD mount MSRP $535 SALE $425

3) NEW Lauer Predator .22 silencer (can be disassembled for cleaning) MSRP $250 SALE $199

4) NEW Tactical Innovations Stratus .22 can (possibly the lightest in the industry) MSRP $299 SALE $225

Oregon and Washington buyers welcome.
Tax stamp is $200 Transfer fee is $50

DSC00701.jpg

According to Wikipedia (which is never wrong...ha): Washington allows ownership of a firearm silencer, but using one is prohibited by RCW 9.41.250(3) which makes it a gross misdemeanor to "Use any contrivance or device for suppressing the noise of any firearm."

My understanding (which could definitely be wrong) is that you need to create some kind of trust entity on your behalf to own the silencer. One of the local NFA stores (Wades, West Coast Armory, Discount Guns) can probably explain it better.

According to Wikipedia (which is never wrong...ha): Washington allows ownership of a firearm silencer, but using one is prohibited by RCW 9.41.250(3) which makes it a gross misdemeanor to "Use any contrivance or device for suppressing the noise of any firearm."

My understanding (which could definitely be wrong) is that you need to create some kind of trust entity on your behalf to own the silencer. One of the local NFA stores (Wades, West Coast Armory, Discount Guns) can probably explain it better.

If you live in Clark County you don't need a trust. the Sheriff will sign off on a Form 4.

Good question. The FBI trains in WA with suppressors, and I'm sure Seattle SWAT uses them, but there is no exemption in the law for LE.

It is a misdemeanor crime.

I cannot recommend doing it even though nobody will know.

So, if I am understanding this correctly... IF the LE folks ARE training with them they are breaking the law?? There's got to be some sort of exemption somewhere... like maybe... it's okay to USE them if you don't OWN them???

Somebody want to buy me a supressor to use??? :s0114:

Washington's RCW is pretty straightforward: There's no prohibition against owning one, but there is against using one. Remarkably stupid if you ask me, but there it is.

I do not advocate breaking the law. This is nevertheless a law worthy of efforts to overturn.

Washington's RCW is pretty straightforward: There's no prohibition against owning one, but there is against using one. Remarkably stupid if you ask me, but there it is.

I do not advocate breaking the law. This is nevertheless a law worthy of efforts to overturn.

Then if there are NO exemptions for LE-types, military, FBI, etc. and they are training WITH supressors in this state then EVERY participant is in fact, breaking the law. Seems like that is a good place to start when it comes to getting this law "revised" or better yet, overturned.

Then if there are NO exemptions for LE-types, military, FBI, etc. and they are training WITH supressors in this state then EVERY participant is in fact, breaking the law. Seems like that is a good place to start when it comes to getting this law "revised" or better yet, overturned.

Something tells me they would just add an exemption for military and LE.

"A minor oversight... we fixed it."

Or perhaps... those on this board that ARE LE-types can be the ones to shoot with them in their off-duty times. Then if they get nabbed they can say, "but we train with these everyday at the shop!"

Then watch the lawyers try and figure out who screwed up and "forgot" to put the exemption in there. :D

Don't believe EVERYTHING on the interweb.
I'm pretty sure any of the ABC agencies are all walking on Federal land - wherever they walk-and therefore State law would not apply to them.
Local and State LE is a different story.
Good luck on your "Goose Chase"
NoHair

I do wish Washington would clear up this Title II stuff in regard to full-auto, too. The crime stats for full-auto crimes involving legally owned guns is I think, two since the act was created, and one of those was a police officer!

Same with automatic knives, it's just ridiculous that a spring-opened knife is considered more dangerous than your kitchen knife -is just incredible.

I do wish Washington would clear up this Title II stuff in regard to full-auto, too. The crime stats for full-auto crimes involving legally owned guns is I think, two since the act was created, and one of those was a police officer!

Same with automatic knives, it's just ridiculous that a spring-opened knife is considered more dangerous than your kitchen knife -is just incredible.
Especially when you can go into about any generic 7-11 and buy one! :s0112:

Yup. I need full auto and a supressor to properly hunt squirrels without disturbing the neighbors. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top