JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed that ad just above by Silencer Co (or something). Anyway, great joy. I was just wondering though, who here would not "rack" with great vengeance and glee that pump gun.. thereby nullifying the "silent" deal? come on

I understand. You know for a fact though that said dillweed would have to rack the hell out of his silenced shotgun before going all.. silent. lol

While that is an amazing noise reduction it is still a looong way from "silent." Not much problem for an opponent to locate the sounds of you fireing. Nice toy though. Man, those vids were beautifully shot!

BTW, shooting clays with a combat shotgun, what a gas! Back in the olden times we used to stand in the bed of a PU, holding the roll bar, and roar up to known ground squirrel concentrations and open up on them with riot guns. It was a massacre! Hard too! Only rules were don't encroach on your buddy's field of fire, don't shoot the driver and empty chamber until the truck stopped completely. Ah youth!

Last Edited:
I spoke with a SilencerCo rep recently. 140 DB, so still pretty loud - a lot louder than racking the gun. Around $850 or so IIRC, supposed to be just as reliable as their other silencers. Several of my friends are very happy with their products.

Yea, that's all great and I understand about physics and stuff.. I just had to lol visualizing your standard tard racking his gat loud and proud before goin all silent because that's what'll brown the shorts!. feh nevemind

Yea, that's all great and I understand about physics and stuff.. I just had to lol visualizing your standard tard racking his gat loud and proud before goin all silent because that's what'll brown the shorts!. feh nevemind

I can imagine the average mall ninja racking loud and proud and then going into stealth mode. It really does defeat the purpose of silence with the average "bad a%$".

Have to admit, like most everyone else on this forum I'm sure I wanted one when I saw No Country....
qrxit5.jpg

I don't know, if I had to fire one inside for self-defense and didn't have a chance to get some ears on first, that noise reduction might be a real welcome benefit - even at 140db.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top