JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Not really something you see every day. 1947 built HD Military that was built into a target gun a LONG time ago . Tightened slide with rail inserts and reworked 2 lb trigger with factory overtravel stop. It was kept in a drawer for 50 years. Unfortunately the guy who did the original work also hammered on a compensator and drilled the barrel for a set screw or it would have been a good 98% gun. So since the damage had been done already I had the barrel machined to 1/2" OD back to 4 inches and threaded 1/2x28 to 1/2" past the receiver. Then Liberty Suppressors built a custom .920" OD integral silencer using a shoofly core. OSS Special Dave called it. The shoofly is one of the top rated .22 silencers on the market and has metered better than any other 22 silencer in independent testing. Todd Kuntz in Salem did the barrel work and installed the tritium front sight. I replaced the non original grips with custom polished black horn grips from Klamath River gun works. 5 factory High Standard Mags ( try to find those for sale anywhere ) and a custom Battlecloth holster with spare mag and paperwork holder. All springs replaced . Trigger shoe. Phenomenal gun. Yes. It requires a tax stamp and can be transferred directly to Oregon residents on a form 4 and I can help by supplying a copy of quicken willmaker to draft a trust up for a revocable living trust NFA transfer to avoid the sheriff's signature and all that other ridiculous stuff if you are in a county where the sheriff is a blithering idiot like my sheriff was. This gun is reliable, beautiful , accurate and most of all dead quiet . Its hard to take a good set of pics as its so polished and black that it doesnt photgraph well but I can try if you like or you can see it in person. It was not cheap to build and it won't be cheap to buy either but its a one of a kind gun that will make you smile to handle or shoot . $1100 with 5 mags or $1000 with two. I'm selling this one to build something else and I am not desperate. I am open to interesting trades though so if you have something cool you'd like to trade lets talk.

YouTube - Hi Standard H-D Military Liberty suppressor shoofly CCI Minimags

[email protected]

The Dalles, OR

I'd prefer a SIG rifle but a good AR or a not as good AR with cash. Military style semi auto rifle considered. No pistols.

I do have an FNFAL in 308 and am working on trade for an AR
I'd actually prefer a FAL over an AR if its a quality build. Theres a lot of not quality build FAL's out there.

I would also consider a partial trade for home brewing equipment. Man cannot live by guns alone. Beer is in there too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.