JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GSG-5 with permanently attached Thompson Machine custom silencer to make 16 1/4" OAL barrel length. Very quiet and very reliable even with subsonic ammo. $750 and you'll need to file a form 4 with the ATF prior to transfer. $200 tax with one stamp since its permanantly attached. I can help you fill out a trust if you need to go that route. Comes with 6 magazines. Annodized silencer core comes out the front for cleaning. Sounds about like a stapler. Scope mount and very nice ATN ultrasight included.

YouTube - GSG 5 with Thompson Machine silencer

OK Ive had several questions about this so let me clear a few things up.

Yes, you can own silencers in Washington. Just like buying one any other state they are legal. Use of a silencer in state is MAYBE a misdemeanor. Hard to tell. No one has ever been prosecuted in Washington for the use of a legally owned silencer so there is no case law to back that assumption up in the 24 years the law has been in effect. The use prohibition seems to be aimed more at "contrivances" and no one has been able to find a DA that has pressed charges for legal silencer use. You can take it over to Oregon to shoot or you can go out in the woods and not worry about it. Its a misdemeanor that has to be witnessed by a LEO to be successfully prosecuted. There also seems to be a misconception that attaching a silencer to a gun is illegal in Washington. It is not.

The Rifle above is NOT an SBR !!! The silencer tube is permanently attached ( pinned and welded to ATF regs ) to the barrel which makes the barrel OAL over 16 inches. What I do if I am shooting at a Washington range is pull the core out the front. Barrel is still 16 inches and it is not silenced. Same basic profile as a GSG-5 Carbine and it doesnt raise a second glance .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.