JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SigTac ACP made by ITAC ... The Adaptive Carbine Platform is the industry’s first universal, aircraft grade aluminum pistol to carbine adapter, designed to quickly and easily transform virtually any full-size railed pistol into an M1913 accessory customizable carbine platform. Simply slide your pistol into the accessory rail clamp adapter and lock it into place. The ACP provides the end user with a specific mission configurable carbine.

It has 2 different adapters (for Glock or 1911's) ad everything else it came from the factory. I had installed a Sig 1911, a P220 TB, a H&K 45 and a Glock21. Everything fitted in there perfectly. My SIG P220 TB has Crimson Trace grips and the red laser goes through perfectly ...

You can attach a red-dot, lights, lasers, etc ...

$250 shipped anywhere in the US. $225 FTF in Centralia ...

Write me directly at [email protected]

517659_01_itac_defense_acp_adaptive_carb_640.jpg

517659_02_itac_defense_acp_adaptive_carb_640.jpg

517659_03_itac_defense_acp_adaptive_carb_640.jpg

ACP-STD-Detail2.jpg

SigTac ACP made by ITAC ... The Adaptive Carbine Platform is the industrys first universal, aircraft grade aluminum pistol to carbine adapter, designed to quickly and easily transform virtually any full-size railed pistol into an M1913 accessory customizable carbine platform. Simply slide your pistol into the accessory rail clamp adapter and lock it into place. The ACP provides the end user with a specific mission configurable carbine.

It has 2 different adapters (for Glock or 1911's) ad everything else it came from the factory. I had installed a Sig 1911, a P220 TB, a H&K 45 and a Glock21. Everything fitted in there perfectly. My SIG P220 TB has Crimson Trace grips and the red laser goes through perfectly ...

You can attach a red-dot, lights, lasers, etc ...

$250 shipped anywhere in the US. $225 FTF in Centralia ...

Write me directly at [email protected]

View attachment 70377

View attachment 70378

View attachment 70379

View attachment 70380
Do you know if a full size 1911 .45 will fit

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top