JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can't believe! I didn't know this was even coming out. What do you guys think? I think it holds 12 rounds like the p365

Screenshot_20190520-195031.jpg

"Let's take a pistol we intentionally manufactured small and make it bigger!!"

Hard pass.

"Let's take a pistol we rushed into the public's hands knowing the striker assembly was mis-engineered and make it bigger".

Hard pass.

I wonder if they fixed the primer drag issue.

lol Nobody had heard of primer drag before the P365 and now it's an "issue."

When the striker tips were breaking, that was an issue. That probably was due to so-called striker drag. Sig thankfully fixed the strikers, but didn't do a public recall for the old ones which is pretty crap.

Who cares if the primer drags if the gun works? (now)

Yeah, nobody ever heard of primer drag before the 365. Got it. I must have heard of it in a dream. :rolleyes:

Yeah, nobody ever heard of primer drag before the 365. Got it. I must have heard of it in a dream. :rolleyes:

Oh come off it, you know what I meant! Common knowledge. Nobody heard of "assault weapons" before 1980 either even though that term existed since at least 1943.

Primer drag still isn't common knowledge as far as I'm concerned, I've been shooting 25 years and I had never heard the term once before 2017 when the P365 came out. I have only ever heard the term used in conjunction with the P365.

Let's not get caught up in the pin drag. Was asking fourms members there thoughts on the pistol its self being as It a big step for sig! Let's be kind!

Oh come off it, you know what I meant! Common knowledge. Nobody heard of "assault weapons" before 1980 either even though that term existed since at least 1943.

Primer drag still isn't common knowledge as far as I'm concerned, I've been shooting 25 years and I had never heard the term once before 2017 when the P365 came out. I have only ever heard the term used in conjunction with the P365.

Ok.

Here's a thread from 2009, just FYI:

Causes and cures for firing pin drag? - 1911Forum

And the 365 has plenty of documented cases of premature striker failure. Drag isn't anything new. Just because you haven't heard the term doesn't mean it isn't real.

Last Edited:
So SIG decided to make a variation of a popular selling pistol that is larger because the most popular feature of the pistol is its small size?

Now I know that SIG is run by bean counters! :rolleyes:

Now if they had made a variation of the 365 with DA/SA and the same size, then that would be something I would buy - and I now have 8 SIG handguns, so it doesn't take much to get me to buy a SIG pistol.

I am super jazzed by this gun! Only one problem: Sig has been utterly unable to keep up with new Romeo optic offerings. Their research department is moving a lot faster than their production department.

Where it the Romeo1T? Romeo1 Pro?

Sig keeps building pistols that are milled for optics they don't even produce yet. Argh!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top