JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Gaston
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Clearing out my safe to fund my machining addiction, so I have some of the lesser-used guns in my collection up for sale here (plus two in rifles https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...h-redfield-scope-springfield-m6-scout.379805/). Offers welcome!

Able to meet in the HIllsboro or Mcminnville Areas easily enough, perhaps further for the right deal.

Sig P238 in .380. I carried this as a backup for a while, so it has a touch of carry wear as you can see in the picture. 2 magazines, comes with VZ grips.
$500 OBO

PXL_20210710_154706176.jpg PXL_20210710_154627641.jpg PXL_20210710_154601821.jpg

S&W Model 39-2, 9mm. A great shooter, though in a bit of rough shape cosmetically. Functions perfectly, comes with 2 magazines, but perfect for someone who wants to Cerakote or something:
$400 OBO
PXL_20210710_154125907.jpg PXL_20210710_154121783.jpg PXL_20210710_154029273.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Id be willing to make that ride to Vancouver if I could do a couple of sales. Any other washingtonians interested if I'm going to Vancouver?

@NWRider : PM returned!

@shibbershabber and @NWRider : If @NWRider and I come to an agreement, I'm available much of the day tomorrow, so let me know and I can make the drive up to Vancouver for the two of you if you have a good place to meet!
Im down.

Tropics pawn is open tomorrow... We have to have an appointment there (even,though the place is always empty)

What time are you thinking?

I got an appointment at 1pm tomorrow

Tropics Pawn, Hazel Dell

They close at 6 sp I wanted to get something just in case,

They also had a 230 and a 330 I think

Im good all afternoon, so whatever time @NWRider is up for. Give them a call before 6 if you want to schedule a different time

I got an appointment at 1pm tomorrow

Tropics Pawn, Hazel Dell

They close at 6 sp I wanted to get something just in case,

They also had a 230 and a 330 I think

Im good all afternoon, so whatever time @NWRider is up for. Give them a call before 6 if you want to schedule a different time
Alright, cya there tomorrow at 1! I believe @NWRider is supposed to meet us there!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.