JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heard about this forum from a couple of friends, and figured I ought to get with it and join.
My interests are all over the map, from flintlocks to ARs. Probably enjoy firearms of the Victorian era -- and anything John Browning laid a finger on -- more than most.
I am a retired newspaper editor. My people came to Oregon in the 1880s.

Bill
If you were a newspaper editor you will have to be checked very carefully again and again.
Newspapers being what they are you would have likely been better off not mentioning you had anything to do with them.
I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but like Ronald Reagan it will be based on
"Trust but Verify!!!"

Sheldon

Thanks Sheldon. I was also one of two concealed carry holders. The other was a crime reporter who had been threatened for his stories about a drug dealer.

Welcome Bill!!!
So you must know how things have been really one sided against us law abiding gun owners in Oregon & Washington.
Is there any insight that you can give us so we can hopefully get organized enough to make a valid argument for our cause?
Again WELCOME.;)

Welcome! I am also in Salem. if you are still not liking 4 corners after your time is up there, check out the ARPC down in Shedd.
Always great to see some new blood here and don't be afraid to jump into the discussions if you have an opinion.

Welcome, BillinOregon, mrs tac and I visited Salem earlier this year and spend most of a day with some good friends there - perhaps you know them? ;)

Anyhow, Welcome indeed [I'm been here long enough to be able to say that now].

tac

Thanks for the warm welcome gentlemen. And yes, my dear friend Tac is trying to diversify me toward garden railroading as well as guns ...
;)

Thanks fxdc. Where do you shoot? I have joined Four Corners, but it's pretty restrictive.

I've joined ARPC and have shot a lot of weekend matches there.

Go to arpc.info and check them out. I have shot at tri tac indoor range it's close but DAMM SMALL I use it when I don't have time to go to arpc.

And just use tri tac to function fire after working on my guns.

Take care.

Glad you made it Bill. Hard to believe there's firearms folks that are computer savvy that aren't aware of NWFA.com. Just so ya' know, posting links to businesses is just fine here. Hot topics are fine as long as you fallow the basic "no personal attack" line. A lot of good info and discussion to be had here!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top