JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
this comes to mind:

image.jpeg

So basically the take away is that all these legislators that are rabid about gun control wouldn't want the sign in front of their office or home?

Perhaps they should have no choice and it should be directly related to their support and votes on gun related issues.

Pro-gun no sign... Anti-gun sign is permantely placed by city or state DOT workers. DOT cause they're the ones in charge of general public signage :D

Heck, I'd even be willing to pay a few more dollars a year in taxes in support of this...:p

That's awesome. It's nice to see someone taking a page from the Michael Moore playbook and using it for the good fight. We need more smart and engaging activism like this!

Pretty cool and not one bit surprising.
Has anyone ever used the freedom of information act to research which gun control lawmakers own guns or have a concealed carry permit? That would be telling.
Or look into these pols, their security details, and how many of their staff carry guns or have ARs in their security arsenal?
If I were pro gun control, I wouldn't put such a sign in my house. I don't put any signs in my house advertising that I do own guns.
When i was a paperboy, there were a sprinkling of houses along my various routes that had something like "Protected by Smith & Wesson" and a pictured revolver. There was another house where the owner didn't have any signs, but he was always strapped with a shoulder rig, which was easy to see when I would go collecting because he was not wearing a jacket.
If I had a lot of time to sit and watch, I _might_ put such a sign in my house to act as a honey pot....

If you did look at my house, signs or not, you'd get the idea, "that dude's po' "

Well their house might be proudly gun free ... Mine isn't.
However in today's times , I feel like I can't really display my guns. For fear that they might get stolen. Or having to put up with the neighbors dirty looks when going to and from the shop to work on my guns.
It is a shame that I have to keep my collection under lock and key at home , yet I can play "show and tell " when somewhere else. Go figure...
Andy

Well their house might be proudly gun free ... Mine isn't.
However in today's times , I feel like I can't really display my guns. For fear that they might get stolen. Or having to put up with the neighbors dirty looks when going to and from the shop to work on my guns.
It is a shame that I have to keep my collection under lock and key at home , yet I can play "show and tell " when somewhere else. Go figure...
Andy
Welcome to the new AmeriKa Andy...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top