JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Done. It says mine went to Alan Olson, who I already expect is against the ban, but also to Brent Barton, not sure where he stands on the issue. I think I already know where Kitz stands.

Done! Went to the following:

• Governor John Kitzhaber (email)
  • Senator Chuck Riley (email)
  • Representative Joe Gallegos (email)
Already know how Kitz and Gallegos will lean -- not right, we know that.

Done as well.

Done! Went to the following:

• Governor John Kitzhaber (email)
  • Senator Chuck Riley (email)
  • Representative Joe Gallegos (email)
Already know how Kitz and Gallegos will lean -- not right, we know that.

They just had a town hall today (Riley and Gallegos). I wasn't able to go do to work, but I hope someone else did!

Ya signed it but expect spam and phone calls begging for money.o_O
PLEASE look at the boxes for additional information and alerts from them before you click send. This isn't rocket science folks. We already have some morons on here complaining about solicitations when all they had to do was opt out.

What you really ought to be complaining about is the weak message they are sending. They're basically throwing a powder puff. And why, why, why do people only send out their objections when someone else is doing it for them? People wonder why there this outrageous crap keeps happening. It's because the liberals are organized and take action. Find out who your legislators are and send them emails and snail mail yourselves. You'll even be shocked at the ones who either answer the phone or call you back if you leave a message. We won't win any of this by only sending form letters. We have to reach out to them individually. Once you look up the email addresses and phone numbers, it's a simple cut and paste. It's so simple, even I can do it!

I don't hunt.
I don't fish.

But I signed it to stop another "step" in the wrong direction.

How much lead do hunters/fisherpersons "really" leave in the woods/streams?

Probably less "pollution" than Gov. K (and his girlfriend, who evidently works for him....) cause driving to work every day.:(

And no, I don't drive a Prius.:D

I would EXPECT EVERYONE on this forum to sign this petition.:s0144::s0138:

How about posting this in other forums?....................JOE?
:s0094:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top