JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK it is a not so well kept secret that WA drivers IGNORE all speed limit signs! In Seattle I have given up referring to my speedometer while driving. I just drive with the prevailing traffic speed no matter what or risk being a bug on some one's Beemer. You know the drill. Tough on an old country boy accustomed to driving miles and miles of roads and never seeing another auto. Sigh.
All this is a lead up to a little screed on the sights of a CZpcr. In trying to do the "right" thing and carefully line up all three little dots and squeeeeezzzzzeeeee the trigger .... low hit every time. I have found that [at least on mine] where the front sight goes, so does the round - the rear sights be danged. Not a bad thing really but it is sorta like big city traffic. If it works, don't fight it. Go with the flow. So I use the rear sights only as sloppy L-R guides and place the front sight where I want the round to impact and pull that bang button. Boom! Right where I was aiming. Must be a thang with some small carry weapons. The Shield does the same thing. Ah, speed limits and the rear sights on small pistols may only be helpful suggestions in the end.

Yeah thanks. I figured that I would keep on doing what was working. I am now up to a little over 700 rounds through this pistol. Today's 200 were the best yet. I consider that progress for me. Looking forward to my next trip to the range now.