JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I picked up one at the show this morning. Looking to find some flip up sights for it like the MBUS (front one doesn't fit). Don't like the Sig ones cause 1 there too expensive and 2 there really for the 556 (22 lr doesn't need 200 and 300 yd adjustments) Any ideas?

Also don't want AR-15 hight sights.

Last Edited:
I quickly came to the conclusion that AR height is the way to go. I'm going to take the tactical handle off my Rock River and use that for the rear. (seen um on gunbroker.com out of Nevada for $107 W/shipping). For the front I'm going with Midwest industries folding front sight for the 556. These guys have it for $68. http://www.calssportingarmory.com/Midwest_Industries_MI_556_FFS_SIG_556_Front_Sight_p/mwmi556ffs.htm

There are a few folks who make fronts for the 556 I'm hoping that there is little difference to the 522.

As for the 522...SWEET!!! Have no regrets getting it. Does shoot like a pellet gun though so young shooters will like it a lot.