JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$460
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Recently bought this, and its pretty cool.... but I need $$$ since I went overboard on a new project

4-32x50 digital nightvision

Can be zeroed automatically after first grouping and you can save 5 different zeroes... so you can program it for different rifles or for different loads and always retain those specific zeroes.
Built in mount and comes with an IR illuminator... also original box too.

Ill throw in the batteries that are inside it plus another pack... uses AA batteries

can be used in daylight, but really its best quality is in the dark.

$425
TRADE FOR: (can add cash)
Small SA 38/357
22lr DA revolver
30-30 lever action
Snubnose cap & ball revolver, colt style

Located in Vancouver, can meet in Portland on weekends... shipping $20 within PNW.
0424221948[1].jpg 0614222157_HDR.jpg 0614222157a_HDR.jpg 0614222159.jpg 0614222159b.jpg

Here is a pic from the scope... well, I used my phone... but you can get better quality pics and video with the scope itself (you have to get an SD card for it)
Message_1650865763883(1)[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The SFP, what are specs on that one?
Got it posted right now.

Primary Arms 5.56 ACSS etched reticle, 1-6 magnification & 11 brightness settings for illumination. It's without a doubt my favorite LPVO just want to try some new stuff.

It's painted with Brownells Alumahyde II (mix between spray paint & cerakote). It's durable and looks great

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top