JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Gang. I have a need for a 1911 sight pusher. Am guessing I can buy a dependable sight pusher for less than a trip(s) to a local 'smith. Ideally I would be able take it to the range with me and adjust the rear sight while I am shooting. Price point would be under $100 and under $50 ideally. I have browsed all the on line offerings but I would appreciate first hand knowledge from our group. Thanks for your input.

Ultimate Arms Gear 1911 Front & Rear Sight Removal Installation Adjustment Pusher Pistol Handguns

Bought this one. Report to follow ... Thanks Everyone!

Yeah let us know how you like it. I have thought a few times about the need for one myself :)

Yep will do. I'll give a full run down on it. Supposed to arrive later this week. Thinking about a couple more of my prettys that are really good but not yet excellent. Ever hopeful!

Ultimate Arms Gear 1911 Front & Rear Sight Removal Installation Adjustment Pusher Pistol Handguns

Bought this one. Report to follow ... Thanks Everyone!
I have one and took it to the range today. It worked just fine on my Ruger LC9s. Would not fit on the R1 1911 without disassembling the slide, so I used a wooden dowel and a 4 oz ball peen hammer. That worked too. I like the pusher. It's more controllable.

Here's what you need for delicate work! B5DB6B01-B789-48C3-9ECC-AD123C962E74.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top