JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sight Mark Ultra Dual Shot Pro Spec NV QD (SM14003) with laser. Tape switch, bootie thing and new laser batteries included. The laser batteries that are in there are dead, I replaced them just to make sure the new batteries worked and they did. I didn't want to accidentally leave it on again (oops)

$115 shipped. Think I paid $165, they seem to be going for $150 now.

I have several Sight Mark Ultra sights and they have all been great. I sold the upper that this was on, and it's just sitting there doing nothing, so it's time to go.

I have larger photos if needed.

IMG_1553.JPG IMG_1548.JPG
a couple of bad shots of the reticle
IMG_1547.JPG IMG_1546.JPG
(What they really look like)
reticle.jpg
Laser

View attachment 98753
A little nick on the battery door, I tried to open it before I contacted them and found out you just twist the battery door latch o_O
IMG_1551.JPG

-----------------------------------
From the Sightmark website -

Ultra Dual Shot Pro Spec NV QD (SM14003)

The Ultra Dual Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD Reflex Sight from Sightmark® delivers not one, but two ways to dial in with pinpoint accuracy. Featuring a side-mounted red laser for quick target acquisition, the shooter can fire from the hip in close-quarter situations such as tactical training situations and three-gun matches. When sighting through the dual-pane glass, users can customize their view with one of the four illuminated reticle patterns.

The Ultra Dual Shot is equipped with a night vision mode, allowing shooters to mount the device in front of a night vision monocular and create a co-witnessed riflescope set up. Its featured double-pane glass lens system eliminates parallax and retains accuracy when fired from the periphery of the lens. Users can quickly and effectively adapt their firearm to the situation at hand with the included quick-detach mount. Its Interlok™ internal locking system of the Ultra Dual Shot holds zero extremely well, so the shooter does not have to continually re-adjust the sight in the field. The all-aluminum construction enhances durability, making it operable in various environments and situations.

Protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, the Ultra Dual Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD offers shooters a high quality, cost-effective alternative to other sights on the market.

Product Specifications

Optics
Magnification (x) - 1x Objective
Lens Size (mm) - 33x24
Field of View (m@100m) - 35
Eye Relief - Infinite
Reticle - 5 Pattern
Reticle Color - Red
Battery (V) - CR 1620 3V
Battery Life (hrs) - 25-180
Brightness Settings - 1 to 3, NV1, NV2
Max Recoil - Up to .50 caliber