JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have recently been able to play around with SB15 arm brace with KAK industries SB15 specific buffer tube, and yes it is a great addition to any ar15 pistol. :)

20140426_103701_zps6843ce66.jpg

Last Edited:
Purchased an M92, then the SB47 brace a few days later.

The brace (at least on the M92) has a little bit of play, even with the pistol grip screw really cranked down. Perhaps some minor double sided tape or glue is in order, just to keep the stock from wobbling side to side as much. There is also a small gap at the rear of the pistol and the start of the upper comb of the brace could be filled in by a piece of rubber .

Purchased an M92, then the SB47 brace a few days later.

The brace (at least on the M92) has a little bit of play, even with the pistol grip screw really cranked down. Perhaps some minor double sided tape or glue is in order, just to keep the stock from wobbling side to side as much. There is also a small gap at the rear of the pistol and the start of the upper comb of the brace could be filled in by a piece of rubber .

Mark and I have been seeing the same thing with the two we purchased a couple of weeks ago. We are looking at ways of improving that without modifying the brace. We hope to have a video up in the coming weeks. As always, thanks for watching.

Couple of weeks ago I took a female friend (virgin to guns & shooting) out and I had my Glocks, M10 (AKm47), pump shotgun, and the AR15 PDW.
We both loved shooting the AR! and not a single problem. The stock, ooops I meant arm brace was sweeeeeeeeet. My pistol is a bit on the heavy side, but I don't mind.

I have no regrets about this build and will be building another PDW AR for a friend soon..... gonna go and shoot it more tomorrow. I put about 100 rounds through it btw and I just ordered a primary arms MD06 ("AimPoint T1 clone") red dot for it. Almost bought the AimPoint PRO but I just can't justify spending that kinda money. I'm not LE or military..... just a lonely unarmed security guard ;)

20140509_120017_zpsvljxn4yr.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads