JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey guys,

I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the srt trigger sig offers. I'm a long time HK and glock guy, and I do have a couple sigs(938, p225, and riffles) but I'm seriously thinking of adding a the mk25 to the safe. From my understanding, the mk25 does not come with the Srt, so I wanted to get some opinions if the srt is worth the aftermarket addition or if I should look at a model that comes with the srt. Does anyone know if they still make the dark elite that comes thrwaded and with the Srt? Lastly, how does everyone like the E2 grips? I'm a fan of the aesthitic looks on the old style... All input is appreciated!

do you mean the short reset trigger or the short reach trigger? the short reset is awesome. makes follow up shots faster and just feels better in my opinion. the short reach trigger I don't really care for as it makes it feel like I'm getting less finger on the trigger. the E2 grips look cheap but work awesome. excellent grip even with wet hands.

I have a Sig P226 with the SRT trigger, I had it installed after I bought the pistol and I absolutely love the trigger, it cut the second shot follow up to 1/8th of what it was... I was looking at selling my 226 but not to many people have the pockets for them I guess.

Thanks for the info... I'm really thinking about picking up the mk25, but my understanding is that it does not come with the srt and has to be added. Do yall know if the current mk25"s have the new e2 grips? I really don't care for how they look.

Thanks for the info... I'm really thinking about picking up the mk25, but my understanding is that it does not come with the srt and has to be added. Do yall know if the current mk25"s have the new e2 grips? I really don't care for how they look.

Mk25 does not have the SRT, that is correct. The SRT trigger is certainly nice and I think a worth addition for P226.

Mk25 does not have the E2 grip -- I have two of them: one is a few years old, the other is brand new as of a few months ago. Neither of them have E2 grips. I do not care for the look of the E2 grips, but they do feel fairly nice. My favorite grips for a P226 are the Sig aluminum grips which are just fantastic -- a little thinner and much grippier.

Cheers,
DJM

I have very large hands and so the E2 grip for me just doesn't work. I like the way the standard or wood Sig grips fit. As for the SRT trigger I fell in love with it the first time I shot my P226. I have several Sig's now and they all have the SRT trigger. Well worth the money.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top