JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Sig SP2022 9mm that I want to trade for a SP 2022 40. I have the box it came in and 2 magazines. One is the original 15 round and the other is an aftermarket 17 round mag. There are other 40 trades that I maybe interested in so...

This gun is in great shape, since I have owned it I have shot 50, flawless, rounds through it. I don't know how many the previous owner shot through it but it really is in great shape. It could also come with a Biachi holster.

I will Email pics upon request.

Thanks for looking

Last Edited:
2. Inappropriate language, images, and conversation have no place on this website.

This community is open to all ages and every member is responsible for helping us maintain a family-friendly image. This includes swear words, innuendos, etc. whether they're spelled outright or designed to avoid the inappropriate language filter (such as d$#@!). Every thing posted on this website that would be considered negative reflects back on each an every one of us as gun owners of the Northwest. We will not tolerate racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise objectionable content.

2. Inappropriate language, images, and conversation have no place on this website.

This community is open to all ages and every member is responsible for helping us maintain a family-friendly image. This includes swear words, innuendos, etc. whether they're spelled outright or designed to avoid the inappropriate language filter (such as d$#@!). Every thing posted on this website that would be considered negative reflects back on each an every one of us as gun owners of the Northwest. We will not tolerate racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise objectionable content.

That's what my nephew calls me and that's what the kids in the youth group that I was a counselor for called me, Uncle Thom. I am my nephew's Uncle AND my name is THOM! Why do people like you ALWAYS try to make things into what they are not. Is your life so empty that you have to find things to champion and make noise about?

"Blazer" is a term for a person that smokes marijuana. Should I tell you to change your log in name cause "I" feel that you are promoting pot smoking LazerBlazer? My youngest daughter is 9 lazerBLAZER I wouldn't want her to see your login name and think that it is O.K. to smoke dope and shoot guns just because because she saw your log in name.

It is this type of knee jerking that has gotten us to the point where we are with gun control and freedom of speech.

Have you ever even read the book? Neither have I but because of your ignorant post, I am going to buy a copy today. The wiki post said it was a great ANTI-slavery novel with Christian values. Maybe you should read it too.

Sincerely, UNCLE THOM

P.S. You could have PM'd me instead of pulling out your soap box and pontificating on the open forum.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.