JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
ESTACADA
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi all,

Two sets of SIG sights for sale here:

First one, Truglo Tritum Pro sights, professionally installed/removed from my P320 slide. These apparently have been discontinued (can't find them anywhere on the Truglo website), and are without a doubt THE BEST set of tritium handgun sights I've ever used. I have these on at least 4 different pistols and find them better than anything else. These are about a year old. Judging by the construction, I'm putting money on the fact SIG uses Truglo to manufacture their Xray sights. Asking $40 for the set.

IMG-1648.jpg IMG-1649.jpg

Next up, Sig Xray sights professionally removed from my year-old P365. I'm half-tempted to install these on one of my older SIGs, as they're great night sights, but then I'm tired of tinkering/tweaking my firearms so I'm just going to sell these. Asking $40 as well.

IMG-1650.jpg IMG-1651.jpg

Check out the pics and contact me with any questions, etc..

David 503.961.5960

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi all,

Two sets of SIG sights for sale here:

First one, Truglo Tritum Pro sights, professionally installed/removed from my P320 slide. These apparently have been discontinued (can't find them anywhere on the Truglo website), and are without a doubt THE BEST set of tritium handgun sights I've ever used. I have these on at least 4 different pistols and find them better than anything else. These are about a year old. Judging by the construction, I'm putting money on the fact SIG uses Truglo to manufacture their Xray sights. Asking $40 for the set.

View attachment 903221View attachment 903218

Next up, Sig Xray sights professionally removed from my year-old P365. I'm half-tempted to install these on one of my older SIGs, as they're great night sights, but then I'm tired of tinkering/tweaking my firearms so I'm just going to sell these. Asking $40 as well.

View attachment 903219View attachment 903220

Check out the pics and contact me with any questions, etc..

David 503.961.5960
Interested. PM inbound.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top