JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Sig Saur Custom Equinox P220/45ACP. Less than 100 rounds through it. This is a very fine gun in great condition.

This is a special edition Sig with nitron coated stainless steel slide. X-RAY 3 Day/Night Sights, Hogue classic contour SL G-10 wood grips, short reset trigger, and Sig Custom Shop logo engraved on the slide.

Includes the Sig 22LR conversion kit (slide, barrel magazine). 2 mags included plus a 22LR mag, along with original packaging. This does NOT come with the streamlight tactical light/laser shown.

As this is my last .45, I'm including all of my extra ammo. I have 140 rounds of Remington UMC 185grain, 100 rounds of Sellier and Bellot 230 grain FMJ, 20 rounds of Hornady TAP 200 grain, and 20 rounds of Cor-Bon +P 230 grain JHP.

Asking $1400/obo

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sig Saur Custom Equinox P220/45ACP. Less than 100 rounds through it. This is a very fine gun in great condition.

This is a special edition Sig with nitron coated stainless steel slide. X-RAY 3 Day/Night Sights, Hogue classic contour SL G-10 wood grips, short reset trigger, and Sig Custom Shop logo engraved on the slide.

Xenon light/strobe/laser mounted on the lower rail. Includes the Sig 22LR conversion kit (slide, barrel magazine). 2 mags included plus a 22LR mag, along with original packaging.

As this is my last .45, I'm including all of my extra ammo. I have 140 rounds of Remington UMC 185grain, 100 rounds of Sellier and Bellot 230 grain FMJ, 20 rounds of Hornady TAP 200 grain, and 20 rounds of Cor-Bon +P 230 grain JHP.

Asking $1650/obo

View attachment 834250 View attachment 834253 View attachment 834255 View attachment 834257 View attachment 834258
I sent you a PM yesterday.

Is it still for sale or is it sold? If it's for sale, I have interest,. If it sold, please close the thread.
I agree. Eldorado still hasn't responded to my PM from a couple days ago. Maybe you'll have better luck. He seems to be new to the group and not concerned with responding in a timely manner.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.