JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
• • • Sig Sauer SP2022 .40S&W
~ this is the nicer version with Siglite® Night Sights
~ comes with two additional magazines, so three in all (two 12 round / one 10 round)
~ three boxes (150 rounds) of Remington Green Box Ammunition

This SigPro2022 has a born on date of 4/10/12 and has only seen 200 rounds of action. The gun is awesome but I'd rather have the 9mm version since I'm 40cal poor and 9mm rich! So if you've got a SP in 9mm lets talk! I'm also open to other firearms; semi's, revolvers (no snubs), and maybe rifles. While I am open to many trades we can rule out the following: Glocks, KelTec, Taurus, pocket pistols, any 40cal, any 380acp, shotguns, furniture, laptops, pictures of your wife, people from Bellingham, your non-firearm junk, Russian anything.

I can add cash or ammo (you're getting all my 40 so don't request that) if you've got something of higher value, HK45/P30, 1911's, Sig P226/220, sweet Berettas, S&W 460, etc, etc ,etc.

If you're an accessory kinda guy I've got multiple like new rail lights/lasers, a Vortex Strikefire with 4 hours of use, Wilson Combat magazines that have seen less than 100 rounds, lot of 1911 VZ grips, holtsers, and so forth.

$550
$500 (without ammo)

It is indeed. These are great guns, I still want the 9mm version. Only downside to them is they come with one mag and additional mags on-line can run $50+ each, but I've already solved that problem. The ammo was purchased this year at Sportmans Warehouse and was $70+ after tax ($22.95 each+tax). The ammo's so new I may even still have the receipt.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.