JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$230
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SIG SAUER SOR41301 Romeo4M Red Dot Sigh SOR41301
Condition is New, never use, inside sealed box.
Price: $230 (No OBO, no trade, FTF).
Shipping only available if using Venmon + $10 shipping fee.
Item location: Beaverton, Oregon.

Item Information:
Romeo 4M sights are parallax-free so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the Red dot remains Parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight
Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight
Dual reticle option, on select models, toggle between 2 MOA Red dot or circle dot (2 MOA Red dot with 65 MOA circle)
Features MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement.
Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.

***The item is new inside a sealed box; You need to pay first in order to break the seal. No return after opening the box. After you paid, I'm more than happy to wait for you to open & confirm the red dot is inside the box, but I don't accept return if you don't like it, please research before purchasing.***

Thank you very much.

opplanet-sig-sauer-romeo4m-red-dot-1x20mm-m-spec-5moa-sor41301-av-8.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top