JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This gun is in great condition. It has a brand new and never shot with optic w/ oem lens cover and a fresh battery.
  • Nitron Coated Slide
  • 3.6 inch Barrel
  • x2 15 Rd Magazines AND x1 17 Round Mag
  • Suppressor-height night sights
  • BRAND NEW Romeo1 Reflex RDS optic
  • Apex Advanced Forward Set Trigger
  • Apex Internals
  • Manufacture date September 2018 (post-VUP)
Open to trades, mostly to 1911's (preferably 9mm) or AR's but let me know what you got! More pics available upon request

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image9.jpeg image10.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How many rounds through it? When was it manufactured?

Only about 50 rounds, but I'm not sure about the previous owner. I am hoping to find that out as well as the manufacture date soon, the pistol was originally purchased here and round count wasn't listed. But the barrel exterior and slide only have minor wear. Barrel rifling looks great.

Put me as next in line, depending on if this has been through the P320 VUP.

Post updated. Called Sig and the manufacture date is September 2018, so this pistol is safe and did not need to go through the VUP. I am going to let some more trade offers come in, if I decide on cash over a trade you're first in line.

FYI: The "voluntary upgrade" sig performs on p320 type pistols just involves putting a thinner, lighter trigger on the gun to solve the drop test problem (which was caused by the thicker, heavier trigger having too much inertia when the pistol was dropped at just the wrong angle). So a gun that hasn't been upgraded can easily be identified: it will have a significantly thicker trigger (front to back) than a gun that has been upgraded (or which was assembled after the whole fiasco).

FYI: The "voluntary upgrade" sig performs on p320 type pistols just involves putting a thinner, lighter trigger on the gun to solve the drop test problem (which was caused by the thicker, heavier trigger having too much inertia when the pistol was dropped at just the wrong angle). So a gun that hasn't been upgraded can easily be identified: it will have a significantly thicker trigger (front to back) than a gun that has been upgraded (or which was assembled after the whole fiasco).

No stock trigger on this one. Luckily Sig was able to tell me that info.

I have this nice compact 1911 45 with stock factory laser grip:

if you are interested lets talk!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.