JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sig sauer romeo 5 red dot new - $100

DSCF0842.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You posted this 10 days ago and I told you I would take it. Never heard back and you locked the thread. I would still like to purchase. I have cash.

This is only a re-list because I had someone flaked on the day of sale, I had closed the ad thinking that we'd meet up for an easy sale.

I show up at the location mentioned in the message thread, and the individual showed up in a different city. He also blew off the first arranged time that day.

I've not had time to revisit the ad, and it's difficult to track interest between the inbox, and the listing.

For the purposes of the sale, this will be considered as a new listing. Sorry for any confusion.

For me the best result will be from, "I can meet you today or tomorrow at xpm" and show up. That's how most of the sales have gone.

I am posting in both massages and comments so there is no confusion I'm not crying at all. I'm just letting it be known that it's not cool. Thanks

No confusion here, I specifically said that I would take it if the first guy didn't 10 days ago. I also sent you a message on this item as well 10 days ago. Kind of sucks that I'm second when I asked for this thing almost 2 weeks ago and I was second then as well with it being listed for 12 minutes at the time. It is not a new listing it is a re-listing. Definitely not fair. And I don't appreciate it. GLWS. I never flake.

I am posting in both massages and comments so there is no confusion I'm not crying at all. I'm just letting it be known that it's not cool. Thanks

No confusion here, I specifically said that I would take it if the first guy didn't 10 days ago. I also sent you a message on this item as well 10 days ago. Kind of sucks that I'm second when I asked for this thing almost 2 weeks ago and I was second then as well with it being listed for 12 minutes at the time. It is not a new listing it is a re-listing. Definitely not fair. And I don't appreciate it. GLWS. I never flake.

This is definitely an item that wouldn't of lasted or even needed to be posted twice. Thank you for the post. The concerns really help this community with information.

I'm not trying to snipe this from you and I meant no disrespect in posting trying to cut in line. I encourage OP to go in order.

Cheers!

This is definitely an item that wouldn't of lasted or even needed to be posted twice. Thank you for the post. The concerns really help this community with information.

I'm not trying to snipe this from you and I meant no disrespect in posting trying to cut in line. I encourage OP to go in order.

Cheers!
No worries at all buddy. I also commented and messaged him last night about some windowed pmags (I was the first to comment on the pmags) . Haven't heard back on either comment nor message. (Even though we heard from him this morning). I am no longer interested in either. They are all yours friend. I will no longer be commenting on this thread as it is clearly a waste of my Sunday. Take care fellas.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top