JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I have a Sig P938 in great condition, comes in the box with two mags and a Stealthgear Ventcore IWB holster that makes you all but forget you're carrying.

Cash price is $550.

I'm not seeking a trade but if you offer something nice I could be convinced.

I can meet near Vancouver/Portland.

I also have an Adams Arms piston driven AR listed in the Rifle section for $750.

2018-09-16 20.18.37.jpg 2018-09-16 20.18.14.jpg 2018-09-16 20.18.00.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Can I ask why your getting rid of it? Damn nice little gun. I'd ask if your interested in a Glock 43, but seeing as how your getting rid of a little gun, I doubt you'd want to trade for one as well.

Can I ask why your getting rid of it? Damn nice little gun. I'd ask if your interested in a Glock 43, but seeing as how your getting rid of a little gun, I doubt you'd want to trade for one as well.

I got tempted by the capacity of the P365... and I'm pretty happy with it so don't need the P938 as well. It is a great gun, and incredibly fun and comfortable to shoot. This is actually my second, I sold the first and then regretted it... so I wouldn't be surprised if a third is down the road.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.