JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this Sig Sauer P938 Stainless in Jan 2017 as a second P938 to my collection. Unfortunately I've come to realize I don't need two. I have shot maybe 150 rounds on it with no issues. Nice and clean pistol in great condition. Cleaned after each range session and just sits in the safe as I carry a P238 instead.

Comes with one original 6-round flush and one 7-round extended magazine, and the original Sig cardboard box and manual. I'm the second owner and first owner only put 50 rounds through it and looked practically brand new one I bought it from him.

Price: $580 OBO

Transfer to be done in Beaverton/Tigard area at your FFL dealer of choice (Tigard Pawn is a good one for only a $25 total fee). May consider Portland depending on location and time. You are responsible for your own FFL fees. If interested please email, call, or text 503-430-NineSixFourSeven. I'm located in Tigard, Oregon.

Only trade I'm interested is a Glock 21 Gen 3/4. Thanks for looking.

sigp938_01.jpg
sigp938_02.jpg
sigp938_03.jpg

Last Edited: