JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

$750, for everything.
$675, without the laser.

Prices are firm. No Trades, Please. Thanks!

Brand new.

Top of the line model!

Fresh from the Factory on March 25 2013. So, this is the latest FLAWLESS version.

Item:
•Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
•Model: P938
•Finish: Two Tone Stainless / Black Hard Anodized
•Caliber: 9mm
•Operating System: Single Action Only Semi-Automatic
•Barrel: 3"
•Weight: 16 oz.
•Controls: Manual Thumb Safety
•Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights
•Magazine Capacity: 6+1 (2 included!)

Info:
Introducing the P938™. The first 1911-inspired 9mm micro-compact by SIG SAUER®. This lightweight, all-metal pistol builds on the trusted P238® platform, delivering accuracy and reliability with duty caliber performance.

Included:
•One (1) 6 Round Magazine
•One (1) extra 6 Round Magazine,
•SIGLITE Night Sights, factory installed.
•Sig Laser
•Instruction Manual
•Cable Lock
•Factory Case and Warranty

FTF with ODL and Bill of Sale req'd.
Thanks!

View attachment 141892 View attachment 141893 View attachment 141894

HeHe. I learned early on to wait for the exact gun I want or I always end up regretting it. I have literally bought about a dozen guns since all this latest crap started... This gun is my favorite (I bought 2).

I was hesitant to buy this because of a review I saw early on... I later saw better reviews and info saying Sig fixed the problems. My gun has been flawless. I purposely shot all different brand and weights to try to give me a reason to send it back... Well, I have not had a single failure! Very rare for me with a new gun.

I highly recommend this gun! Next time you are gun shopping, nab one. Thanks

Just an FYI for anyone interested in a P938 (this one or another). This gun is incredible. Yesterday I fired: 50rds WWB 115gr, 50rds Remington UMC 115, 50rds Blazer 115gr, 50rds Federal Champion 115gr, 50rds Fiocchi 115gr, 50rds S&B 115gr, 20rds Corbon +P 115gr, 20rds of Critical Duty 135gr, ~20rds Federal HST 147gr, ~20 rounds American Eagle 124gr. I had to stop because my accuracy was suffering... Too much shooting I think.

Anyway, everything ran flawless and pretty much nailed point of aim. Surprisingly, Remington and Fiocchi gave me those most bulls eyes. WWB was about an inch high and to the right. Critical duty was just slightly left.

I ran all this as a function test. I prefer 115gr just was most interested in that... I almost did not buy this gun because of a youtube review I saw saying these shoot very low. They must have had a lemon because this things POI is very good, especially for such a short barrel.

Anyway, whether it's my brand new one here for sale or another... These guns are great! FYI and thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.