JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Comes with 2 magazines and NO original box (buyer, please bring any pistol case)

All matching serial numbers. Good condition (finishing is 80-90%) with obvious holster marks. Shoots great without any hiccups. I can take high resolution pictures if you wish, just contact me below.

$500 - Meet at a FFL in the Portland Metro area (Portland/Vancouver) - Buyer pays fees
Will ship to FFL at buyer's expense.

This is a hard find. Price is FIRM. Cash only. USPS MO only, if shipping.

Email or PM: NiteQwill (at) gmail dot com

The left of the slide is marked "SIG SAUER MADE IN W. GERMANY". The right of the slide is marked "P6", "NW" (Nordrhein Westfalen, or North Rhine-Westphalia police), "12/79 / 881" and "CAI GEORGIA VT." The right of the barrel at the chamber is marked "9mmx19 / 881", the left is marked "SIG SAUER". The right of the frame is marked "M 429 881" over the trigger guard and with an eagle over "BMI / B" German Federal proof mark behind the trigger. The bottom of the slide forward of the dust cover has a matching eagle over "BMI / B" proof and a separate eagle over "BMI" proof.

DSCF7836.JPG DSCF7838.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Same as the P225?

Same as the original P225. You can buy the P225 replacement spring kit and take care of the heaver trigger pull. Only other difference is the hammer spur. I've put the P225 spring kit in my P6 and it's one of my favorite P series guns (and I've got'em all). These are a great deal on an all-German Sig.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.