JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

I would like to trade my Sig P6 for 30-06 rifle, particularly a Howa 1500 or a Weatherby Vanguard. However, I will also sell the pistol for $375, and I am willing to ship on the buyer's dime.

I was told that this pistol dates from 1982, but I am not certain of that. It is in remarkably good condition, with only coating wear and a minimal amount of dings (see pictures). I believe SIG will re-coat this weapon and fix night sights for a minimal cost (I want to say $100, but I was always too lazy to contact them).

For the very few out there who have never heard of the Sig P6, I would like to point out that while this is an older pistol, this is not a poor quality pistol: it is stamped steel, and labeled W. Germany where it was a police sidearm for most of its life.

This package consists of:

The pistol
A Glock hard case
(2) 8 round magazines
An IWB carry holster (uses magnetic buttons to adhere to the pants)
The original (level 2/3?) leather holster: it can be a drop holster or a belt holster depending on preference as it is a two-piece design.

I am loathe to get rid of this gun, but I have a hankering to start shooting and reloading for a .30 rifle.

I will respond to PM's if there are questions or more pics are required.

Thanks for looking.

IMG422.jpg

IMG421 no sn.jpg

IMG417.jpg

IMG428.jpg

IMG415.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.