JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Damn that would look nice next to my p226!

You mentioned trades? Need any AR mags? I have 10 (30rounders) 6-7 never used all loaded with factory reloads (or so the gun show guy said)

So 10 mags loaded with 300 rounds? And a .22 conversion kit for the Ar with two 30 round metal mags?

That should come close to a 500 dollar value.

Let me know!
Steven

You mentioned trades? Need any AR mags? I have 10 (30rounders) 6-7 never used all loaded with factory reloads (or so the gun show guy said)

So 10 mags loaded with 300 rounds? And a .22 conversion kit for the Ar with two 30 round metal mags?

Let me know!
Steven

I don't have an AR anymore.

Thanks, Jason

Let me know!
Steven

And for $500 cash it can be. :s0155:

How about trade for a Two tone Siq Mosquito with 4 magazines a NCstar scope mount and a reflex site. (also 1 additional magazine that the base plate is missing so spare parts) I figure it is worth about 450 as a package so would put 50 tward the trade on my side.

It's the wifes gun and she always shoots my 9mm sig at the range so I would swap it for you 9mm so I can keep my 9mm if you get what I mean! If your interested at all let me know I can get you pictures.

Steven (and now I am out of offers)

How about trade for a Two tone Siq Mosquito with 4 magazines a NCstar scope mount and a reflex site. (also 1 additional magazine that the base plate is missing so spare parts) I figure it is worth about 450 as a package so would put 50 tward the trade on my side.

It's the wifes gun and she always shoots my 9mm sig at the range so I would swap it for you 9mm so I can keep my 9mm if you get what I mean! If your interested at all let me know I can get you pictures.

Steven (and now I am out of offers)

How about just the Mosquito, 3 mags, and $150.00.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.