JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The Sig Sauer P320 X-Five 9mm is the full-size variant in Sig's brand new P320 X-Series. The X-Five incorporates multiple features to maximize accuracy, shootability and ergonomics while maintaining the modularity of the standard P320 platform. Those features include:

• Exclusive X-Series grip module
  • Deeper trigger guard undercut
  • Higher back strap and an extended beavertail to ensure a higher grip for better recoil management
  • Removable grip weight for improved balance
  • Removable magazine funnel and extended slide catch lever to facilitate faster reloads
  • Straight trigger that breaks at 90 degrees for an even better feeling pull
  • 5″ bull barrel and lightened slide pair perfectly for match-grade accuracy
  • Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic front sight
  • Fully-adjustable rear sights
  • Rear sight plate can be easily removed as a unit and replaced with a ROMEO1 optic, which means every P320 X-Five pistol is optics-ready right out of the box
  • 2 - 21 round magazine
I received this on trade, don't remember how many rounds through by previous owner, I've only shot 50 rounds through it. Overall clean, the FCU doesn't have much residue, so I assume very low round count.

I have field stripped it to compare to my P320 X5 Legion and my P320 X-SERIES RXP.

Previous owner put Talon Grip on the X-Series grip module.

Need cash for other projects. No Trades.

$950.00

Prefer A Cut Above Pawn as transfer site, buyer pays fees.

No shipping.

Edit: added pictures

Screenshot_20220912_145313.jpg Screenshot_20220912_145303.jpg Screenshot_20220912_145241.jpg Screenshot_20220912_145229.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: